Swaleview Park has been established for over 68 years, helping owners from all walks of life to fulfil their dreams with a holiday home experience that’s tailored to them. We pride ourselves in striving to offer a great experience for all our members by offering a hassle free approach to helping members choose, buy and own a holiday home at Swaleview Park.
Why Swaleview Park?
There are so many benefits to buying and owning at Swaleview Park …
- Swaleview Park offers the only opportunity to buy a holiday home in Swaledale
- An unrivalled location on the banks of the River Swale
- All our holiday homes are built to order using your own specification
- Hot tubs, balconies and log burners
- All our new homes and lodges have an all inclusive price including all furnishings – move straight in!*
- 12 month licence giving you a year round holiday destination
- Open since 1946 as Swaleview Park, Swaledale’s longest established, family owned park
- Only minutes from Richmond and main routes
*Delivery and siting costs apply for holiday homes.
Buying your dream holiday home is made easy as we give you all the information and advice you need to help you choose the home that’s exactly right for you. We work with all the major manufacturers to source quality and affordable homes to suit all budgets. Although we don’t offer finance or credit, many of our members choose this as a simple way of spreading their payments and we’re happy to accept this way of payment. Visit the holiday homes and holiday lodges pages to see a selection of the latest models available.
Owning at Swaleview Park is easy. With a full warranty on all sales and a year round maintenance programme, all you need to do is relax and enjoy your leisure time. On site, there’s all the facilities you need to make your holiday a home from home including laundry facilities, landscaping and a children’s play area. Our Members Club includes discounts and special offers at many local attractions. For more details on being a member at Swaleview Park, see Park Life page.
We also have an ongoing programme of developments for The Park, in keeping with the natural environment.
Keeping you informed
We keep everyone up to date with a regular newsletter and as owners, we’re on site most of the time and owners are welcome to call in to reception anytime with any questions or queries, or just to have a chat!