Q: Will I receive an agreement or contract for the holiday home /pitch?

A: Yes, we provide the standard contract from the trade association, the BH&HPA. This comprehensive purchase and licence agreement is the contract that will be made between you and Swaleview Park. It includes your right to keep the holiday home on the park for a given period of years and the times during which you can use your unit. Further copies are available on request.